Consumer pattern shifts with beverage alcohol have resulted in the three key markets ― beer, wine and spirits ― leaning into premiumization trends, alcohol-free innovations and much more. However, the return to on-premise and inflation concerns could upend some of the progress made throughout beverage alcohol. In Beverage Industry’s annual State of the Industry: The Alcohol Beverage Market, analysts at Beverage Marketing Corporation delve into these trends and how they’re shaping the industry.
- In This Webinar, You Will Learn:
- What impact alcohol-free products are having on beverage alcohol
- How the key segments are navigating inflation impacts
- Which beverage alcohol categories are appealing to consumers
- The effects that cannabis is having on beverage alcohol